The Bible was written for everyone through the ages but we have come to the end of the ages and the return of Christ is for this generation. The 21 st century is actually 777 the day that God shall send his Son into the World to set up His millennial reign.
People have been saying there is no God or that God is dead but he tells us HE seen the end from the beginning and those who openly oppose HIM it is He who picks the month day century and year of their death to show he is very much here and has never left. He is spirit and desires those who worship HIM to do so in Spirit and in truth.
The crop circles pointed me to the Psalms and the heart of David that the Psalms bring us comfort, joy, and peace they do not all point to the Psalms there are some like the winnowing fan whose count is 409 circles or 409 chapters into the Bible at the rebuilding of the temple.
In my seeking God in knowing the end of a man’s life after he opened my eyes to the noted Physicist Stephen Hawking who denied God existed at all. Stephen led a crusade against God and no one noticed Hawking was losing the battle in his wheelchair? Stephen Hawking died on the same day Albert Einstein was born what were the odds? His last book published said there is no God.
So as a good soldier in the army of the Lord I began to look at others who died as his sworn enemies and see what if God’s word revealed their story or show God’s last word on the matter of their ignorance. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I desire that no one would perish in an eternal place of darkness and suffering. These people where vocal in their rebellion and notable to us all the, unfortunately, they suffer the fires of hell so you won’t have too. Turn to Christ today.
WARNING do not try this at home with loved ones who passed on this is for notable people only. I am just trying to show you we love you Jesus and I.
If it says nothing else it says this. This book is King!
|Brief Summary of Individual||Individual||Date Born or Died|
|First up this mans life ended with a mob attacking him, his followers will tell you it was a martyrs death the truth of the matter is he made marriage proposals to a number of women who were already married. |
He started what we in the ministry call a cult one that denies the glory of God and the deity of Christ.
He created another book that is a fabrication of itself that it tells you if you read it, you will get a burning in your bosom and know it is true.
Where these creatures dwell, it is always burning. We have evidence after evidence of the books he wrote were from a trickster and not a prophet at all.
His religion claims they have the whole truth and insist they have the restored Aaronic Priesthood.
Meaning they do not know Christ ended it at the cross. In 70 AD the enemy scattered the now useless priesthood that he began in the wilderness. Ergo they do not know Christ.
The day he died reveals little concerning him; however, his birthdate speaks volumes about him.
Joseph Smith Jr.
|Born December 23, 1805 in Vermont.
The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Father had his number all picked out. Wonder if he was born at 3 am?
"Men of God" encouraged their followers to vote for one of his disciples. God made Islam stronger with ISIS.
|The problem with other mediators is that they take advantage they make slaves of people to build their kingdoms, who stand between Christ and the people. Who denies Christ came in the flesh and is the SON of God these are Antichrist's. |
In the new covenant, the priesthood is ended and we are all made priests. This should be taught to all the saints.
Christ cannot be received nor will he justify what they have done bringing back a system HE clearly has no use for. Claiming they can change the wafers into the body and blood of Jesus in their foolery.
For Peter, himself said all who have received Christ become a ROYAL Priesthood a Chosen Generation.
This man worked in the factories in Poland that produced the toxins that eliminated many Jews he also offered apologies to Protestants for the inquisition while his church was working to put America under his control.
Who had holdings of 700 billion dollars in America to buy out the Republican Party in 2008? They made our union into a cesspool of filth, they spit on the soldiers that fought and died for America. Their peace plan with Obama failed the Muslims did not fall for it.
They hid pedophiles and moved them to new communities to allow them new prey.
Wherever they placed their castles and covens crime increased poverty increased. Is it no wonder America is looking more like Pre Nazi Germany as they create more bogus wars and take away more freedoms from us.
But LORD I was the head of your Church on Earth I even administered communion, how can you say I never knew you? The priesthood, you ended the priesthood when did you do that?
You thought he was a real saint? None of them are.
John Paul II
Tolstoy knew more about middle earth than he was letting on.
Calcutta could be a thriving Mecca by now had real Christianity came to it. England and America did not hide the word of God and we were blessed and blessed others because of it.
|Died 2 April 2005 (aged 84)
They claim he is a saint God clearly says otherwise we have his number.
(1) Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.
(2) Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
(3) But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
(4) Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
(5) They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
(6) They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
(7) They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
(8) They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
(9) O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
(10) O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
(11) Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
(12) The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
(13) He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.
(14) The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
(15) Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
(16) The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
(17) The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
(18) But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
|He was a former Catholic Priest an insider one who understood the inner workings of the Catholic Church that seeks to be the only Church. Here is a link to his full testimony|
Here is an excerpt from the video on the right. His comment is he didn't study scripture, in fact, hiding scripture from the lost and damned is what they do best. Pentecostalism entered the Catholic Church but fire in the hands of arsonists will kill.
RICHARD BENNETT: "I also had bought, before I went into the monastery, a Bible. I thought we were going to study the Bible. I spent three pounds sterling buying a Bible, and I thought this is where we were really going to spend our time. I found that the first year was all rituals, devotions... we did all these religious exercises, but we didn't study Scripture. And then, we did start to study intently every day in the second year, but it was the philosophy of Aristotle, a pagan 300 years before Christ. To this day, priests are still trained in the philosophy of Greece. And then, we studied all the philosophies of the world. Then we started, after that, four years of theology of the famous Thomas Aquinas. We did study the introduction to some of the books of the Bible, but always under the authority of the [Catholic] Church. So it was not anything to do with the Word; it was to do with Catholicism."
Richard M. BennettMarch 10, 1938 – September 23, 2019, he was 81 years old.
|September 23, 2019
He Finished Well Because he sought Truth in the midst of lies and darkness.
9+23+20+19+81 =152 brings us to
Proverbs 2:1-22 KJV
(1) My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;
(2) So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
(3) Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
(4) If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
(5) Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
(6) For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
(7) He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
(8) He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
(9) Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
(10) When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
(11) Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
(12) To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
(13) Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
(14) Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
(15) Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:
(16) To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
(17) Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
(18) For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
(19) None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
(20) That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
(21) For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
(22) But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
The Pentecostal Road to Rome
Do not be like the dog who returns to their vomit, when the statues are torn down as required by Isaiah and tossed like filthy menstrual rags, and they have sat in sackcloth and ashes weeping to Israel of their vileness against them and the world when the priest denounces their priestliness and pick up the mantle of Christ then I will believe they have repented.
We should settle for nothing less than what the word of God teaches.
|Curious Georges was a Jesuit trained Belgian Catholic priest, mathematician, astronomer, and professor of physics at the Catholic University of Louvain. He was the first to identify that the recession of nearby galaxies can be explained by a theory of an expanding universe, which was observationally confirmed soon afterward by Edwin Hubble. He was the first to derive what is now known as Hubble's law, or the Hubble–Lemaître law, and made the first estimation of what is now called the Hubble constant, which he published in 1927, two years before Hubble's article. Lemaître also proposed what later became known as the "Big Bang Theory" of the origin of the universe, initially calling it the "hypothesis of the primeval atom." ~ Information obtained from Wikipedia.|
The image below is called God spoke, and Bang it happened just as the Bible said it did.
One year from the exact day this above crop circle arrived, the returned Arecibo message came. Carl Sagan sent the original (link opens he had an appointed time as well) God was watching them"What a waste of Money" HE must of though t all those children starving and science trying to deny HE exists. Want to communicate with intelligent life? Get on your knees and call out to Jesus HE will answer you if you sincerely seek HIM and its a free call. You can even call collect if you would like HE can afford it.
The other intelligent life you may wish to communicate with is me Jesus was ancient of days and looked good for HIS age at 33 in human years. In spiritual years he had no beginning and has no end HE is eternal. I have a beginning, and it was after the war took place in heaven that I was made alive, just like the rest of us were.
17 July 1894 - 20 June 1966
|Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître Died 20 June 1966 he was 71.
6+20+19+66+71 = 182 Minus the 150 Psalms leaves us with 32 Minus the Proverbs brings us to
Ecclesiastes 1:1-18 KJV
(1) The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
(2) Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
(3) What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun?
(4) One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth forever.
(5) The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
(6) The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
(7) All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
(8) All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
(9) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
(10) Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
(11) There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
(12) I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
(13) And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
(14) I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
(15) That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
(16) I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
(17) And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
(18) For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Let's subtract his age and go to the Psalm. God created the universe.
Psalms 111:1-10 KJV
(1) Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
(2) The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
(3) His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
(4) He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
(5) He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
(6) He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
(7) The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
(8) They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
(9) He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy, and reverend is his name.
(10) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding has all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
The man's Birthdate gets Cosmological as well; he did not save many souls while alive he scattered more than he gathered condemning souls to hell does not look God on the judgment day. This is the way of Jesuits and their plebs. We will not let his life not glorify God as God desires.
Psalms 136:1-26 KJV
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(3) O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(4) To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(5) To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(6) To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(7) To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(8) The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(9) The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(10) To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(11) And brought out Israel from among them: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(12) With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(13) To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(14) And made Israel to pass through the midst of it: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(15) But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(16) To him which led his people through the wilderness: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(17) To him which smote great kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(18) And slew famous kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(19) Sihon king of the Amorites: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(20) And Og the king of Bashan: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(21) And gave their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(22) Even an heritage unto Israel, his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(23) Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(24) And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(25) Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(26) O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.
|Maria Gaetana Agnesi was an Italian Catholic who focused on math, philosophy, theology, said to have been a humanitarian. She was the first woman to write a mathematics handbook and the first woman appointed as a mathematics professor at a university.|
Her life Points to their theology and women can die without knowing Christ.
She is credited with writing the first book discussing both differential and integral calculus and was a member of the faculty at the University of Bologna, although she never served.
She devoted the last four decades of her life to studying theology (especially patristics) and to charitable work and serving the poor. She was a devout Catholic and wrote extensively on the marriage between intellectual pursuit and mystical contemplation, most notably in her essay Il Cielo mistico (The Mystic Heaven). She saw the rational contemplation of God as a complement to prayer and contemplation of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Maria Gaetana Agnesi
Born 16 May 1718, Died 9 January 1799, age 80
| Died 9 January 1799, age 80
God gave her plenty of time to be "Born Again"
9+1+17+99+80 = 206 We begin at the heart of David the Psalms and work our way forward 206 -150 = 56 minus 31 =25 minus 12 equals 13 minus Song of Solomon 8 for Isaiah 5:8 -30
She understood math and theology.
She was a Mathematician God loves balance, not an unjust weight 12 has always been God's number for unity or order. Months in a year hours in a day, tribes of Israel, first Apostles, you would think that America would have only had 12 colonies on its founding, it is that thirteenth that alarms me.
If you hate a nation, why do you want it so badly for yourself?
Isaiah 5:8-30 KJV
(8) Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
(9) In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.
(10) Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah.
(11) Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
(12) And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
(13) Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
(14) Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
(15) And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:
(16) But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.
(17) Then shall the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall strangers eat.
(18) Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
(19) That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
(21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
(22) Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
(23) Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
(24) Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
(25) Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
(26) And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
(27) None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
(28) Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
(29) Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.
(30) And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.
Her birth reveals my favorite Catholic Psalm.
16 May 1718 = 56
Psalms 56:1-13 KJV
(1) Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
(2) Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
|Faithful Christians and Jewish people know this name; it is synonymous with the devil. To others, which is beyond my comprehension that he was a leader sadly missed. |
He attended Parochial School and made his first communion. He built his Reich on the same principals of the Catholic Church.
Click image to enlarge.
Jesus said hell was a foreboding place one of weeping and gnashing of teeth self-loathing over missing the gift God sent.
Died 30 April 1945 (aged 56)
We are told by the propagandists who made it their specialty to deceive their own people what really was going on in the background.
That does not happen in America why?
They said to their people he died fighting Bolsheviks, and the rest of us heard it was a suicide. For all, we know he did not die on that day at the age of 56. If he survived he may have hidden in one of their underground bunkers nicer than Saddam's or Ossama's.
First the year his age uncertain but that day was celebrated.
4+30+19+45 = 98
This is in two parts because we know what that date meant for the Jewish People and Europe in General. As to his age it could just be propaganda but we do find truth in it.
(1) A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
(2) The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
(3) He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
(4) Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
(5) Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
(6) With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.
(7) Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
(8) Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
(9) Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
|Died 30 April 1945 (aged 56) .
When we add his age we are taken to a proverb.
(1) Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.
(2) For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.
(3) For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother.
(4) He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.
(5) Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
(6) Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
(7) Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
(8) Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.
(9) She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.
(10) Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.
(11) I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
(12) When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.
(13) Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.
(14) Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
(15) Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
(16) For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
(17) For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
(18) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
(19) The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.
(20) My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
(21) Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
(22) For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
(23) Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
(24) Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
(25) Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
(26) Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
(27) Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
|On November 5, 1605, a plot to blow up Parliament along with King James had been foiled when they discovered a hired Catholic assassin came to England; I am even surprised there was such a thing within the church. |
I don't see the love of Christ in that at all, do you?
It was a plot conceived by the Jesuits of that day. Today they are more organized with infiltration and subversion into the Protestant churches and offices in America.
You cannot change the nature of a shark or remove the spots from a leopard.
Pentecostals who fall over on their backs are big supporters of Jesuits.
Click image to enlarge.
The Gunpowder Plot of 1605
On November 5, 1605
5+11+16+05 = Psalm 37
Psalms 37:1-40 KJV
(1) Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
(2) For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
(3) Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
(4) Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
(5) Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
(6) And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
(7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
(8) Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
(9) For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
(10) For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
(11) But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
(12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
(13) The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
(14) The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
(15) Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
(16) A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
|November 5, 1605
5+11+16+05 = Psalm 37
(17) For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
(18) The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
(19) They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
(20) But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
(21) The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
(22) For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
(23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
(24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
(25) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
(26) He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
(27) Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
(28) For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
(29) The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
(30) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
(31) The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
(32) The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
(33) The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
(34) Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
(35) I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
(36) Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
(37) Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
(38) But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
(39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
(40) And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
|This man is the founder of Psychology born and raised in Germany where once the greatest Protestant reformation began and the printing press was born that gave us the Tyndale Bible and the Geneva Bible that the pilgrims came over with on the Mayflower. |
Satan hated the idea this nation began reading and publishing the words of God afraid they would find what God showed me in scripture that begins the ending of his reign of terror.
Psychology is the religion of the enemy it is finding a way to lay the blame on others to ease a troubled conscious. It neglects the need for God and repentance there is a point in life one has to stop blaming others and learn to be like Jesus and forgive. Sin is the problem and we all have it. To say we do not is to call God a liar and HE does not take kindly to that or Psychology.
Germany came under heavy demonic attack after the reformation as to slow the progress of the Protestant reformation and guess who was behind it?
The same ones who took America's white house to do the same here. My soon to be former Pastor took Psychology and even thought it could work on me?
Wilhelm Maximilian WundtBorn 16 August 1832
A mentor of Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche up next.
The highest suicide rate is among Psychologists because they do not know they are dealing with demons who trigger emotions within them.
Psychology Hypnotism steals the will of an individual leaving them an open door for demonic activity. All abductees who tell their story are doing a boilerplate description of the Aliens that do not exist by the demon using the individual as his communicator.
|Died August 31, 1920 (age 88)
Minus 150 Psalms Proverbs 16:1-33
Here is just a couple from Proverbs 16 which is the greatest advice any man of God can give another.
Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
No need to have your head shrunk fill it with the word and love of God.
(4) The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
(5) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
|This man along with people like Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt and Charles Darwin created people like Adolph Hitler with their grandiose idea's. |
Their minds were not set on the things of God.
Nietzsche suffered a collapse in 1889 while living in Turin, Italy. The last decade of his life was spent in a state of mental incapacitation. The reason for his insanity is still unknown, although historians have attributed it to causes as varied as syphilis, (Freud said his syphilis was from a homosexual relationship he had.) an inherited brain disease, a tumor and overuse of sedative drugs. After a stay in an asylum, Nietzsche was cared for by his mother in Naumburg and his sister in Weimar, Germany. He died in Weimar on August 25, 1900, at the age of 55
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
A mentee of Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt it should have been Jesus oops.
Died August 25, 1900, (age 55).
When doing Nietzsche I noticed the double 0's and 5's. Five is my number and I was fifty when I got the tap on the shoulder from Jesus fifty as we all know is the day of Pentecost. So there are two parts to Nietzsche he was a philosopher and a philologist in Latin and Greek.
8+25+19+00 = 52 Yeah this is him!
(1) Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
(2) Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
(3) Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
(4) Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
(5) God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.
(6) The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
(7) Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
That was Nietzsche this is me.
(8) But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
(9) I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
"Nietzsche is dead"~ God.
Most quoted when and remembered for saying God is dead. How does one think God is dead? Is not the purpose of God life? You can't kill what is eternal, just ask Nietzsche now of his theory.
|Died August 25, 1900, (age 55).
Let's now add his age 55 to the tally 52+55 = 107 555 comes before 666 and for those who do not follow the doctrines of devils such as Nietzsche , this is for you.
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(2) Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
(3) And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
(4) They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
(5) Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
(6) Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.
(7) And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
(8) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
(9) For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
(10) Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
(11) Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
(12) Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
(13) Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
(14) He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
(15) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
(16) For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
(17) Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
(18) Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.
(19) Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.
(20) He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
(21) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
(22) And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
(23) They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters;
(24) These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep.
(25) For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.
(26) They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
(27) They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wits' end.
(28) Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
(29) He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
(30) Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
(31) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
(32) Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
(33) He turneth rivers into a wilderness, and the watersprings into dry ground;
(34) A fruitful land into barrenness, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein.
(35) He turneth the wilderness into a standing water, and dry ground into watersprings.
(36) And there he maketh the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation;
(37) And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
(38) He blesseth them also, so that they are multiplied greatly; and suffereth not their cattle to decrease.
(39) Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
(40) He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
(41) Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
(42) The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.
(43) Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.
|Science has been down on God since a group who didn't know God's word and did not want others to know God's word had Galileo go against conscience bending his will to theirs which was complete ignorance. It is the problem with Popery and priesthoods they claim Apostolic succession but know nothing of the word of God. |
This man founded Jet Propulsion Laboratories on October 31, 1936, a special holiday as a practitioner of dark arts who was assisted by the demons (fallen angels) who aided him in his futility.
He was a follower of Alister Crowley who formed the church of Satan known as Thelema the "Law of Thelema"—is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." We did, however, get better rockets to place under our weapons of mass destruction thanks to them.
NASA is now the operators of JPL. I still say the spirits behind the NASA gave us the NASB with NASA T minus ten and counting its kind of like SANT A bringing false hopes. Mars is a paradise compared to hell. Keep throwing your money to fools.
His cause of death was he blew himself up! If he had a relationship with God, he would have been warned.
Founder of NASA's JPL laboratories.
|Date of Death June 17, 1952 (aged 37)
He begins the process that will send thousands to hell in the weapons his research created.
Psalm 94:1-23 it is the same Psalm that is found in the tree of knowledge with its 94 fruit positions the Atomic Number for Plutonium.
He begins starting the wrath of God on unbelievers.
Like the Physicists below let us add his age to the equation.
Seeking God in any matter can save your life.
Also be aware the Nazi's were into occultism as well known as the Thule Society.
Man does not want to believe in God but they will seek out other spirits Jack Parson's along with many others are still feeling the burn and it is no blast.
|On that fateful day, both rich and poor perished together with a total of 1514 souls taken into eternity out of 2224, only 710 were saved Psalm 7:10.|
I could have used Psalm 15:1-4 or Psalm 22:24 but I do not see the purpose in stating the obvious.
I do not believe that it was the hand of God in heaven but that of the work of the wicked one thinking he to be a god. Known to us as the god of this world and not the one Christ came from.
If indeed the words were spoken that God himself could not sink her it was not HE trying to prove HE could, It was the other seeking to lay blame on God.
Knowing the end from the beginning God knew what would happen on that day. The Psalm warns rich and poor alike there is a day of reckoning.
The question often comes up where was God when disaster strikes? The best answer I have heard is “The same place HE was when HIS only SON was being beaten to redeem the lost back to HIM.”
What caused the sinking and destruction of the Titanic was human pride in an attempt to make a speed record as well. Had not pride come into it many of those souls would have been spared. Slow and steady wins the race.
Sank on 14 April 1912
On that night they say the ocean was as calm as glass and you could not see where the earth ended and the stars began. It became a busy day for the angels as many were escorted to heaven while others went into eternity without Christ blinded by the darkness and their good deeds.
|4+14+19+12 Psalm 49
(1) Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
(2) Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
(3) My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
(4) I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.
(5) Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
(6) They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
(7) None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
(8) (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
(9) That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.
(10) For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others.
(11) Their inward thought is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations; they call their lands after their own names.
(12) Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.
(13) This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.
(14) Like sheep they are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.
(15) But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
(16) Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased;
(17) For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
(18) Though while he lived he blessed his soul: and men will praise thee, when thou doest well to thyself.
(19) He shall go to the generation of his fathers; they shall never see light.
(20) Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
Don't be sunk give your life to Jesus Christ and rise above the waters.
|This one is an important one because we took people who could have been easily converted to Christianity and kept them from God. They were souls, human souls. They believed in a Great Spirit they just did not know HIS name or the significance of HIS SON they could have been converted had they had a clear understanding of scripture.|
I believe that for the whole world as well that they all could be saved if they only understood and I am honored by God to share the simple knowledge with the world that Jesus is on HIS way I have proof of it. You just have to step out of the tapestry and see the bigger picture the story is one of great love what else could it have ever been?
Knowledge is power and turning hearts of stone to flesh is by the power of God.
Indian Citizenship Act of 1924
Effective June 2, 1924
Written after David was approached by Nathan the prophet after he had gone unto Bathsheba. These Native Americans deserved better if we take David as Government, America as Bathsheba and the Indians as Uriah the Psalm works well.
Psalms 51:1-19 KJV
(1) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
(2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
(3) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
(4) Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
(5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
|June 2, 1924 (6+2+19+24)=51
(6) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
(7) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
(8) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
(9) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
(11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
(13) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
(14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
(15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
(16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
(17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
(18) Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
(19) Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
|When Jesus arrives he will not find faith on the earth?|
He will find the greatest Nation on earth who once supported Israel, and sent missionaries out into the world now under a new Nazi-like regime who placed weapons in the hands of all those nations that surround Israel.
By way of the CIA.
After World War One the Aristocracies began to fall as the enemy came to steal that way of life. If we are to have a picture of heaven it was before world war one and England was ripe with how saints will live in heaven.
In heaven there are many mansions. Who are the saints? All those who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and honor HIM.
Click image to enlarge and look what you may be missing out on. Because you think sin is fun and not ugly to God.
WWI Ended November 11, 1918
The devil came but to steal kill and destroy what God was revealing before this is what heaven will be like for those who come to him. Those who break the least of commandments will be called least in the kingdom.
Food for thought.
Could they become our footman handmaids and valet's if they ever get in?
11+11+19+18 = Psalm 59
This Psalm was written by David who desired to be delivered from his enemies my sentiments exactly over this war or any other. As this was the year I was born I claim this Psalm for myself as well.
Psalms 59:1-17 KJV
(1) Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
(2) Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
|11+11+19+18 = Psalm 59:1-17
(3) For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
(4) They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
(5) Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
(6) They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(7) Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
(8) But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
(9) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
(10) The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
(11) Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
(12) For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
(13) Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
(14) And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(15) Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
(16) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
(17) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
The following were enemies of God and did not give glory to God while living so we come to extract it with their appointed times.
|This person fought with God his whole life God even gave him a Christian wife but his mind would not bend to her beliefs. |
He considered his mind was genius, and he could not be bothered with thoughts of God.
He was a well-known Physicist who died recently on the same day another great Physicist was born Albert Einstien, a Jewish man who unfortunately died without knowing his Messiah the Lord Jesus Christ.
Albert Einstein was born 3.14.1879 Stephen Hawking died 3.14.2018 Pi day what are the odds of that for both?
Both Physicists failed in summing up their equations on the universe they each forgot to carry an important integer the only one which really mattered most.
The SON of God.
Stephen William Hawking
His last book before he died stated there is no God.
Stephen Hawking, upon completing his book "A Brief History of Time" was applauded for his discovering the start of the universe that left God out. Those who stood up applauding did not notice Stephen losing the battle with God.
Everyone hates the idea of meeting God and giving an account of their lives.
That's why I'm glad I have Jesus punished for me he paid for my sins and washed them away into the sea of forgetfulness.
His last book claimed, "There is no God." Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt. They have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
|March 14, 2018 age 76
With Stephen we must use every integer he would want it that way.
131 God is one revealed in three persons still only one God. We will look at a singularity only one verse.
Psalms 131:1 LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
All life came from one singular clarity Genesis 1:1
He now has all the time in the universe to calculate to the end of Pi a black hole would be nicer but no such luck that is reserved for his master and how Stephen longs to have his wheelchair again while remembering every moment that he was given a chance to accept Christ.
Go on throw your money away buy his books, you have been warned.
|She took prayer out of school in America as Christians sat by helpless at the hand of this Atheist. |
America once used a primer in schools that gave a Bible lesson for example A is for Adam first man created.
We do a little something different here because our young children were affected by her wicked heart brought on no doubt by the word hidden from the world by the priesthood. claiming that Christ in you was by way of a cookie, not a spiritual infilling "Born Again" Experience.
This one will be educational I promise.
First up add the numbers like we did Joey Smith or Stevie Hawking we are not concerned about using her age in the first revelation, she obviously did not care about the age of those whose souls she would ruin.
We will use them to highlight verses in Psalms as we add her death date as little children add in school one number at a time for the next revelation.
Madalyn Murray O’Hair
She hears continually the cries of the children who grew up without Jesus because of her. She is as blind as the day she died weeping and wandering in the darkness.
There is no Psalm 152 so we stumbled into Proverbs Chapter 2 that speaks of a person like her.
Just replace the word man with the woman they can be just as vicious even more so.
To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
(13) Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
(14) Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
(15) Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:
(16) To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
(17) Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
(18) For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
September 29, 1995 (age 76)
For the students of simple math lost because of her.
September 29, 1995 She was 76
9+2+9+1+9+9+5+7+6 = Psalm 57
They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.
She's not an Atheist any more. Unfortunately she died in her sin.
Selah, c'est la vie
|The founder of the Jehovah Witness's a group who denies the deity of Christ claiming Michael the Archangel was Christ. |
They deny the Trinity and they do not study the Bible without it being interpreted by the Watchtower who is their Pope.
Much like a follower of Catholicism they must-have priest tell them what it means because God cannot reveal himself to them without a priest assisting just in case they actually might get saved.
These little lambs are lost and the souls taken by this false religion are many indeed. Jesus said it I repeat it.
"No man may see the kingdom of heaven unless he becomes "Born Again".
Look at what day God called him to account October 31, 10/31.
He believes in a Trinity now.
However, crying out to Jesus now cannot help him the sin can only be cleansed on this side of the veil.
Charles Taze Russell
They use his name because it has power but it is not the Jesus of Scripture niether is the one out of Rome.
| October 31, 1916 (aged 64)
(1) Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
(2) Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.
(3) They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders' poison is under their lips. Selah.
(4) Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
(5) The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
(6) I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.
(7) O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
(8) Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
(9) As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
(10) Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
(11) Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
(12) I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
(13) Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
|Next is the man responsible for Scientology the religion of the Hollywood Elite one who has no claims to heaven. Hollywood is Satan's programming console with vain imaginations and a plethora of lies.|
It has no traditions that reveal it has deep roots. The man could write books and was a great orator his wisdom was carnal, not divine.
His Church preys on the weak and wealthy lost. Once inside it has you buying your way to wholeness.
All I would need to do is show Tome Cruise his movie "Oblivion" which came out shortly after I found the symbols of the battle of good and evil. Where the devil here makes the evil entity an upside-down pyramid and the bobblehead Bob is yours truly.
These people claim thetans move them and deny what Jesus taught and revealed demons men who were possessed of them that moved those in darkness.
How else do you get a movie like Oblivion? By the way the devil sees man in the image of God whom he hates Jack Harper is cloned it is symbolic of many Christ's roaming the earth. To destroy what's left of mankind.
God must punish sin he will not punish those who have received Christ and in Scientology, Christ is nowhere to be found.
The only good thing that came out of Scientology is Leah Remini, way to go girl keep up the great work in freeing those captives.
Lafayette Ronald Hubbard
The only thing Good that came out of Scientology was Leah Marie Remini
You could say Leah and I have kind of the same mission open blind eyes to the lies.
Click the image I made a movie Satan sings "Hooray for Hollywood."
|January 24, 1986 (aged 74)
1+24+19+86+74 =204 Starting at Psalms we subtract 150 until we fall into Isaiah Chapter 3
Now I know that this was written as Judgment on Judah and Jerusalem.
However if you look closely you will find Mr. Hubbard. Until they give their lives to Christ they are to us as the enemies were to Israel.
Isaiah 3:16-24 Sound like anyone we know in Hollywood?
Following Hubbard's death, Scientology leaders announced that his body had become an impediment to his work and that he had decided to "drop his body" to continue his research on another planet.
Hubbard is giving Jesus a lot of attention now. He found out their are no thetans just devils that lie.
He is not on another planet he is where the other Rich man went and would like a drop of water.
L. Ron Hubbard went to the cupboard to fetch his poor dog a bone but when he got there the cupboard was bare and his followers never go home.
|Born in Hoboken New Jersey Frank Sinatra was raised Roman Catholic. |
Never confessed his faith in Christ or let others know their need for God.
His most famous song sung at many funerals is "I Did it My Way",
the last lines of the song goes as an attack on faith in general.
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.
God requires man to kneel to submit to his authority, in order to have a society of love, joy, and peace someone must lead. This honor was given to HIS SON before the making of man.
Kneeling shows humility and a heart willing to be molded in his hands.
Clay can be shaped but iron needs to be tempered by heat before it bends.
We are all eternal and we will live in heaven or hell and only one has a water cooler.
Francis Albert Sinatra
Born December 12, 1915
Died on May 14, 1998, at the age of 82
God has a plan to bend iron that refuses to kneel Rome refuses to kneel and honor the word of God so is it no wonder her followers are the same way?
We begin with David's heart Psalms where most of all the crop circles lead. 218-150=68 minus 31 proverbs = 37 minus 12 Ecclesiastes = 25 minus 8 Song of Solomon brings us to Isaiah Chapter 17.
(1) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
(2) The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
(3) The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the LORD of hosts.
(4) And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.
(5) And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
(6) Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.
(7) At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
(which means they will kneel)
|May 14, 1998, (age 82)
(8) And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect that which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.
(9) In that day shall his strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: and there shall be desolation.
(10) Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
(11) In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
(12) Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!
(13) The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
(14) And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
Steel or Iron can only be bent with high heat in the near future Damascus will suffer a Nuclear attack because the dragon now has America by way of Rome and CIA giving him fire to breathe.
I know a pastor who wants to see that happen because of whom he serves and will clap when it does. Proclaiming it is prophecy and I am chopped liver.
I bend my knee I call on the name of Jesus here and not in the eternal fires of hell as Frank Sinatra does now. If you acknowledge Christ before men he will acknowledge you before his Father in heaven and if you deny Christ before men he will deny you before HIS Father in heaven.
Clearly Frank and the priesthood deny HIM.
|This man will be the last, and I placed him at the end he founded the church that Jack Parsons founder of JPL belonged too they call it Thelema it is demonic and the worship of Satan. I opened with a birthday, Joseph Smith. I am closing with a birthday of a man who could have been Rosemary's baby.|
God knows the end from the beginning. This man cared not about the will of God or the people around him. The enemy lies making people think he is not real or that he has a place where sin continues on how absurd.
He mocked the rituals of the Catholic mass, calling it the black mass and he denied GOD and sided with the losers.
He was mocking the mockers and I placed him under Pope John Paul for a reason. You would think you were looking at two extremes when in reality the end result is the same.
He had a Christian upbringing, but it was not a spirit-filled church. His mother kept calling him "the Beast," which did not help matters at the age of eight; he was sent to an evangelical boarding school.
My mother used to call me Mr. Know it All.
His father died at age 11, which he considered the turning point in his life.
We know that mothers have great influence in the direction their children go in, love is one of the most powerful forces on earth along with the truth.
You never had to receive love to understand what it is or desire it. Those who desire it will find it when they see what is really going on.
I get sick just researching this man who did not make it in the book of life. Oddly he now cries for forgiveness every day, and unfortunately, he rejected Christ when he was alive, and it is only on this side you can be saved the other side you belong to the enemy, and he gives up nothing and he cannot create anything. The point of it all he wanted creative power and asked Jesus to show him it.
In the picture, he is 37 years old and that's what happens when you live for the devil you age quicker and die earlier. In hell, your friends never join you because you find out they were never your friends.
Edward Alexander Crowley
Born Edward Alexander Crowley
Born Date 12 October 1875 = Psalms 115:1-18
(see John Paul II there are many similarities.)
I am not surprised by what his adds too. Technically they were in the same profession serving the same god. He did not start out wicked and a hater of God it just seems easier doing it without God but that is the paradox it never is easier.
At least he was not deluded he knew whom he was serving while the others are unaware that it is the same god.
How are you enjoying your new eternal friends?
|Died 1 December 1947 (aged 72)= 151
There are 150 Psalms his falls upon the mother he should have sought.
She tried to get him when he was young but he rejected her.
(20) Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
(21) She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
(22) How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
(23) Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
(24) Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
(25) But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
(26) I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
(27) When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
(28) Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
(29) For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
(30) They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
(31) Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
(32) For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
(33) But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
We all arrive here with a supply of love and the world sucks it out of us, this man was no different other than lust of pleasure and sin replaced the love instead of inviting the greatest love into his heart Jesus Christ. Having a hard time loving me? Try putting Jesus in your heart that is wisdom.